By Martin Haspelmath
The sequence builds an intensive selection of prime quality descriptions of languages worldwide. every one quantity bargains a finished grammatical description of a unmarried language including absolutely analyzed pattern texts and, if acceptable, a thesaurus and different suitable info that's on hand at the language in query. There aren't any regulations as to language relations or zone, and even though certain cognizance is paid to hitherto undescribed languages, new and precious remedies of higher identified languages also are incorporated. No theoretical version is imposed at the authors; the single criterion is a excessive general of clinical caliber.
Read Online or Download A Grammar of Lezgian PDF
Similar foreign language dictionaries & thesauruses books
This variation is written in English. in spite of the fact that, there's a operating French glossary on the backside of every web page for the tougher English phrases highlighted within the textual content. there are numerous versions of Jane Eyre. This variation will be necessary if you'd like
This logical, developmental presentation of the main facets of Dutch grammar contains all of the invaluable instruments for speech and comprehension. Designed for adults with constrained studying time who desire to gather the fundamentals of daily Dutch, this grammar positive aspects a number of shortcuts and timesavers. excellent as an creation, complement, or refresher.
This booklet explores audio system’ intentions, and the structural and pragmatic assets they hire, in spoken Arabic – that's assorted in lots of crucial respects from literary Arabic. in line with new empirical findings from around the Arabic global this ebook elucidates the various ways that context and the pursuits and intentions of the speaker tell and constrain linguistic constitution in spoken Arabic.
This variation is written in English. even if, there's a operating German glossary on the backside of every web page for the tougher English phrases highlighted within the textual content. there are various versions of Hippolytus The Bacchae. This version will be important if yo
- English Grammar: A University Course. Second Edition
- A Grammar of Limbu (Mouton Grammar Library)
- A Grammar of Koyra Chiini: The Songhay of Timbuktu (Mouton Grammar Library, 19)
- Dictionnaire des combinaisons de mots
- Complete Spoken Arabic (of the Arabian Gulf): A Teach Yourself Guide (Teach Yourself Language)
- Korean Grammar
Additional info for A Grammar of Lezgian
1. Vowel syncope 39 syncope, but syncope of /a/ occurs as well. Post-tonic Vowel Syncope seems to be restricted to inflectional suffixes (but cf. ). In this section I will mention mainly the cases that result in alternations and the cases that showed spelling vacillations before the definitive standardization of the spelling in the 1960s. 1. ) (as well as the corresponding Continuative suffixes -zama/ -zma, -nama/-nma). The Imperfective and the Perfect go back to periphrastic constructions with the auxiliary verb awa (locative copula, cf.
Stories about Lenin] M79: Minha2ev, Serker. 1979. Laxta taitaj iwi. Maxaikala: Dagestanskoe kni2noe izdatel'stvo. [Uncurdled blood] M83: Me2idov, Qijas. 1983. Qeni qunUjar. Maxaikala: Daguipedgiz. [Good neighbors] M90: Mahmudov, Abdulbari. 1990. C'iji q'ilelaj baSlamiSa. Maxaikala: Dagestanskoe kni2noe izdatel'stvo. [Begin anew] N88: Sixnabiev, Naxmudin. 1988. Meq^er. Maxaikala: Dagestanskoe kni2noe izdatel'stvo. [The wedding] Q81: Qurban, Hakim. 1989. Quj hamiSa rag 5turaj. Maxaikala: Dagestanskoe kniinoe izdatel'stvo.
The wedding] Q81: Qurban, Hakim. 1989. Quj hamiSa rag 5turaj. Maxaikala: Dagestanskoe kniinoe izdatel'stvo. [Let there always be sun] R66: Rizvanov, Zabit. 1966. Garöülda zeda. Baky: Azerbaj2andin gosudarstvodin izdatel'stvo. S88: Salimov, Bajram. 1988. Zaman buba. Maxaikala: Daguipedgiz. [Father Zaman] 577: Sixverdiev, Muradxan. 1977. Ekw jargaj akwada. Maxaikala: Dagestanskoe kni2noe izdatel'stvo. 3. A user's guide to this grammar 583: TG66: X89: Sixverdiev, Muradxan. 1983. Pakaman jarar. tanskoe kniZnoe izdatel'stvo.
A Grammar of Lezgian by Martin Haspelmath